Aujas to unveil five new Security Analytics planks at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
Released on: June 04, 2015, 11:42 am (EDT)
Washington D.C., June 04, 2015 -- /EPR NETWORK/ -- Aujas to unveil five new Security Analytics planks at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
Aujas, a global information risk management (IRM) solutions provider, will unveil five new planks of its Security Analytics and Visualization Platform (SAVP) at the Gartner summit. The new planks will be showcased at the Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit being held at Washington D.C between June 8-11, 2015.
The planks include Client Assurance, Vulnerability Remediation, Third Party Assurance, Product Security, and Product Enhancement. This demonstrates the extreme customization possible with SAVP in helping clients strengthen security governance and intelligence frameworks.
Risk managers must make critical decisions such as acceptable ROSI and risks levels, and balance functionality and security. They often do not have a comprehensive view of the state of security in their organizations.
The SAVP platform provides a high level of customization for security analytics, visualization, workflow definitions, and more. Its flexibility and adaptability at a reasonable total cost of ownership makes it one-of-a-kind in the industry. The parser-based platform allows for easy control integration for new or modified technologies or processes.
Each of the SAVP planks enables our clients to solve a significant security issue, these include:
● Client Assurance: helps you deliver assurance to your clients by providing them with a dashboard of relevant information that is specific to their control environment and business agreements.
● Vulnerability Remediation: enables your organization to effectively operate your vulnerability management program by providing an end-to-end workflow with multi-user support.
● Third Party Assurance: allows your organization to automate vendor risk management processes and provide a customized workflow to track risks and remediation.
● Product Security: provides your clients a multi-channel interface that allows for two-way interaction between them and the industry for product security.
● Product Enhancement: enhances your client’s experience by using a widget orchestrator to provide a highly customizable visualization of your state of security.
What’s more, SAVP can also be engineered to meet many additional challenges faced by your business.
Aujas is a global company that provides a holistic approach to information risk management. Catering to over 300 clients across 22 countries, Aujas helps organizations manage information security risks by protecting data, software, people, and identities in alignment with best practices and compliance requirements. It helps organizations enhance information value while managing their rapidly evolving security requirements.