14 Halloween Safety Tips From Dr Angelo Karakasis Of Garrett Pain and Rehab
Released on: October 16, 2007, 1:27 pm
Press Release Author: Dr. Angelo Karakasis, D.C.
Press Release Summary: Halloween is one of the most anticipated holidays of the year for little ones. Here are 14 safety tips that Dr. Angelo Karakasis recommends for a safe and fun Halloween.
Press Release Body: Dr. Angelo Karakasis wants this years Halloween experience to be safe, educational, spooky, and fun for the whole neighborhood. \"As a kid, nothing was more fun than dressing up in a scary costume and getting all the free candy I could lay my hands on. Halloween was simply my favorite night of the year. I want our community to have another great Halloween and want to give some tips so it is also the safest Halloween yet,\" says Dr. Karakasis.
Here are 14 important Halloween safety tips that trick-or-treaters should be aware of, according to Dr. Karakasis:
1. Children should never trick-or-treat alone. They should always be accompanied by an adult or at least two friends.
2. Costumes should be flame retardant.
3. Wear clothing with reflective markings or tape.
4. Costumes should not drag on the ground and should not restrict eyesight.
5. Children should carry flashlight.
6. Parents should map out child\'s route and make sure the whole family knows what it is.
7. Children should use sidewalks and driveways. If walking by the street is necessary, they should walk on the correct side of the road and be aware of passing cars.
8. Walk, do not run.
9. Only trick-or-treat at houses with lights on.
10. Never go inside a strangers house while trick-or-treating.
11. Children should carry a watch to keep track of time and know when they should be home.
12. Parents should let their child use their cell phone if possible and remind them to call home or 911 if an emergency arises.
13. Children should not touch any pets. Animals are not used to costumes and can be easily frightened.
14. Parents should check all candy before allowing children to eat.
Dr. Angelo Karakasis, D.C. is a family chiropractor in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania. He offers a complimentary visit for the whole family, even your little Halloween trick or treaters. For more information call 610-352-8812. Garrett Pain and Rehab is located at 32 Garrett Road, Upper Darby, PA 19082.
Web Site: http://www.garrettpainandrehab.com
Contact Details: Dr. Angelo Karakasis, D.C. Garrett Pain & Rehab 32 Garrett Rd Upper Darby, PA 19082 610-352-8812