Press Release Summary: Avoid nasty refined foods that increase your blood sugar level for short term energy fixes and replace them with these great tasting super-foods. This article has a list of food you can eat to help fight that fat.
Press Release Body: Fl, USA, Feb. 19, 2008............Avoid nasty refined foods that increase your blood sugar level for short term energy fixes and replace them with these great tasting super-foods!
1. Oatmeal: Releases energy of time - keeping you feeling full for longer. Oatmeal is a complex carbohydrate and is thought to help reduce cholesterol.
2. Greens. Broccoli, Spinach, Salad leaves, in fact any leafy vegetable is vital to keeping your system healthy. Packed full of Iron and other minerals, eating plenty of greens provides roughage and antioxidants that are believed to have long term health effects - including protecting your from memory lose.
3. Olive Oil: The health benefits of Olive Oil have been known for Millennia and countries with diets based on Olive Oil (such as Greece and Italy) tend to have longer life expectancy. Full of healthy fats, a good quality olive can be used for everything from salad dressing to deep fat frying.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric contains the highest known source of beta carotene, the antioxidant that helps protect the liver from free radical damage. It also helps your liver heal while helping your body metabolize fats by decreasing the fat storage rate in liver cells.
5. Cayenne: This hot spice lessens the risk of excess insulin in the body by speeding metabolism and lowering blood sugar levels before the excess insulin can result in fat storage.
6. Chillies: Chillies increase your metabolic rate as well as acting as an antiseptic. There a thousands of varieties of chilli and not all of them will bring ears to your eyes - although if your into that they\'re easy to find!
7. Tomatoes: Packed with vitamin C, tomatoes stimulate the production of the amino acid known as carnitine. Research has shown that carnitine helps speed the body\'s fat-burning capacity by one-third.
8. Nuts: Raw, unsalted nuts provide essential roughage, protein and fats and make for a very healthy snack. Macadamia nuts in particular are very good at keep the cravings at bay.
9. and 10. Garlic and Onions: The base of any great dish, these root vegetables are known to reduce cholesterol and fight infections. Garlic in particular is known for helping lower blood pressure.
If you would like to learn more about amazing fat fighting foods which melt 38 % of your body fat visit here http://fat-fighting-foods.articalz.com