MDCare EMR is Preliminary ARRA Certified Now!!
Released on: June 23, 2010, 4:10 am
Vision Infonet Inc
Vision Infonet, as a vibrant enterprising organization, began
its journey towards the world leadership in serving the medical
facilities with their back-office services including medical
transcription, coding & billing.
With the ongoing trends of information technology, where change is an obsession,
time a limited commodity, and quality the hallmark of every business, Vision Infonet
strive and stand a flowing stream creating our own path and letting others follow in
the service of healthcare providers. In this metamorphose environment of the
business scenario, VISION INFONET is creating impressions on the sands of time, with
the latest information technology. We believe it is imperative on our part to employ
our professionalism and savoir-faire to develop and implement solutions in this
Vision Infonet has developed HIPAA compliant, user friendly, robust, web-based EMR
and Practice management software, MDCare.
Recently MDCare EMR, Version 4.2 is Priliminary ARRA IFR Stage 1 CERTIFIED by the
Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®)*
Salient features of MDCare EMR/PMS are:
• Drug-Drug Interactions, Drug-Disease Interactions (Contraindications, Precautions)
• Improve your practice’s productivity through automation with MDCare+ EMR.
• Eliminates pulling and filing charts.
• End of the day reporting becomes much easier with EMR customizable reports.
• Automated CPT coding increases revenue and saves valuable time.
• Clinical Decision Tools create evidence based diagnosis and better treatment
• More than one user can access the medical record.
• HIPAA compliant architecture.
• Access one word anywhere.
• Customizable templates.
• Clinical documentation designed for speed.
• Integrated Digital Signature.
• Integrated Spell-Checker
• Workflow optimization.
• HL7 Lab interface, HL7 Custom interface.
• Integrated DICOM viewer.
• Integrated SNOMED and LOINC codes.
• Drawing capabilities and image annotations.
• Health maintenance recording.
• Disease Management.
• Clinical messaging between physicians and staff.
• Patient summary screens that summarizes patient clinical condition, allergies,
Past medical history, and family history.
• Over 500 customizable, patient education material.
• Over 500 Medical Calculators and Medical Decision Trees.
• Drug database with 40,000 of the most commonly used Prescription Drugs,
• Interface with the National Drug Code (NDC) for More than 10,000 NDC coded Drugs.
**“Vision Infonet Inc.’s MDCare EMR version 4.2, has been inspected by the
Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®) and is certified
EHR technology, IFR Stage 1, preliminarily meeting 5 of 24 requirements for Eligible
Providers published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) in the
Interim Final Rule. Inspection information is available at
http://www.cchit.org/products. For the purpose of qualifying products for ARRA
incentives, CCHIT anticipates, but has not yet received, accreditation by HHS.”
Contact Details: 1717 Park Street, Suite 110,
Naperville, IL 60563
Back to previous page
Submit your press release